Are you in need of your high school transcript?
See below for the proper procedures you must follow in order to obtain them.
- At the beginning of each school year, all seniors are provided with a blue transcript request form called Release of Information. Parents may also have received this at their junior conference meeting. This form needs to be completed by the student and signed by a parent or guardian and returned to the guidance office. This gives us permission to release your transcripts to prospective colleges, universites and coaches.
- Once we have been given permission, students must request these transcripts to be sent using their Naviance account. Please see the Naviance page for more information about how to request transcripts.
- If you have specific questions, please contact your guidance counselors.
- All alumni students must complete a written request for their transcripts. The form is found below.
- This form, along with a $1.00 charge per transcript should be mailed or turned into the guidance department. Please provide an ample amount of turn around time.
- Forms can be mailed to:
Southern Lehigh High School
Attn: Guidance Department
5800 Main Street
Center Valley, PA 18034
Transcripts are viewed as official by being signed by a school official (counselor), stamped with the school seal and provided in a sealed envelope.