Epsilon Team Expectations - Behavior - Keys to Success
Classrooms in which the expectations are clearly understood by the students are classrooms that allow the development of respect between the students themselves and between the teacher and the students. RESPECT is the underlying theme in my classroom. The following expectations are my personal expectations in the classroom, and the expectations of teachers on the Epsilon team.
1. RESPECT yourself, your classmates, your teachers, and school
2. Have your AGENDA with you at all times.
3. Raise your hand if you have something to say.
4. Remain in your seat unless given permission to move.
5. Be ready to begin class two minutes after the bell rings (books,
homework and notes out, pencils sharpened).
6. Apply yourself to achieve your potential.
7. Appropriate behavior in the classroom, in the cafeteria, and at all
school functions is expected.