SAPPHIRE COMMUNITY PORTAL:
The Sapphire Community Web Portal allows parents to monitor the progress of their children/students throughout the year. Please take time to sign up for an account.
Use your prior year logon credentials to access the Portal. If you require login information again, please visit the Sapphire Community Web Portal which is linked from our Parent tab on the district website and click on "Forgot your password?" If you are unable to get past this screen, please contact the portal Helpdesk via email at email@example.com for further assistance.
To Add Additional Student to Existing Account:
New Users - Login Process:
- Log into your account
- Click on "Account" (located at the bottom of the screen)
- Click on "Request Access to New Students"
- Enter requested information and hit SUBMIT
- The information will be reviewed. If approved, the student information will be visible when you next log in.
- Please logon to our website at www.slsd.org.
- Go to the Parent tab and click Sapphire Community Web Portal Application & Acceptable Use Policy https://southernlehigh-sapphire.k12system.com/CommunityWebPortal/Public/DistrictCheck.cfm?master=81949&cfm=end
- You will be asked to enter the district keyword. The keyword is spartans.
- Read the Community Web Portal User Agreement.
- You will be asked to complete an application for an account. Please complete it in its entirety.
- Print and mail the application as directed.
- Once received and reviewed, you will receive a confirmation email along with directions containing a District-generated personal identification number (PIN). You may now access the Portal from the Parent tab using the district website, www.slsd.org.
- A Sapphire Community Web Portal Help Guide is available on our website . Please consult this Guide after you have received your PIN and have accessed the Portal. If you have further questions regarding the use of the Community Portal, please contact our Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.