Overview of Classroom ExpectationsStudents should:
Grade 5 Math/Science
• Come to class prepared and ready to learn each day.
• Complete all assignments thoroughly and on time
• Follow school and classroom rules (We "R" Spartans)
• Read 20 – 30 minutes a night to reach their reading goals
Homework: (Monday to Thursday)
• Should be completed by the student, homework is based on concepts that have been taught and practiced in school.
• If your child needs significant help with their homework (more than 30 minutes) please send a note in the next day.
• If homework is not turned in the student will get a homework alert to be signed by both the student and the parent and turned in the following day. If it is still not completed the student will complete it at recess.
• Students are responsible for their own belongings. Folders and Agendas will be provided.
• Assignment books and homework folder must be filled in and taken home daily.This will be checked daily.
How to contact me:
Phone: (610) 861-4040 Ext. 1121
Call between 8:15 – 8:45 or leave a message on my voicemail.
Send a written note in with your child.