WELCOME TO THE SOUTHERN LEHIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT!
Southern Lehigh utilizes a central registration process for all students entering the district. Registration hours are Monday through Thursday from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM at the Southern Lehigh Administration Building located at 5775 Main Street, Center Valley, PA. For additional information, please call 610-282-3121.
All completed registration forms, the student’s birth certificate, immunization records, dentist/physician forms, and proof of residency must be provided at the time of registration and prior to attending school. We are pleased to welcome you to the Southern Lehigh community and look forward to working with your family.
Southern Lehigh School District Forms
Please have the forms listed below completed when you arrive.
If you do not have access to a computer and/or printer, a registration packet will be provided.
Please bring the following documentation with you.
1. State Birth Certificate
2. Current Immunization Records
3. Proof of Residency (i.e. utility bill with your current name and address)
OR a Lease or House Contract
4. IEP (if child needs special services)
5. Custody Agreement (if applicable)
12. Private Dentist Report (required for students in grades K, 3, 7, and out of state transfers)
13. Private Physician Report (required for students in grades K, 6, 11, and out of state transfers)
14. Kindergarten Questionnaire (required for students entering kindergarten only)
Southern Lehigh New Entrant Board Policies
Information for Parents from SLSD Technology Office