School Supplies List
Below are the recommended supplies for each grade level at Hopewell Elementary. Any family who needs assistance purchasing supplies should contact the nurse's office @ 610-791-0200 ext. 2501.
- 8x5 Plastic Pencil Box
- 1 Large Glue Stick (.77)
- 8 Classic Color Broad Line Markets
- Back pack large enough for Library Books
Mrs. Oakes Kindergarten Class Only
- 1 inch - 3 ringed binder with inside pockets
- 3-ring any color binder - 1 inch thick with clear view pocket front
- 3-ring white binder – 1 inch thick with clear view pocket on front
- 3 sharpened pencils (with child's name is great!!!)
- 2 erasers
- 1 pair of blunt-nosed scissors
- 1 pack of markers (thin only)
- 1 box of 8 crayons (no larger)
- 1 yellow highlighter
- 1 plastic pencil box (no wider than 10 inches)
- lunchbox if planning to pack lunches
*We will supply folders for homework, guided reading, handwriting, and calendar.
*Please label all items with your child's name. Be sure to check with your child periodically to replenish supplies.
- a backpack
- a flexible pencil/crayon pouch
- spare pencils and erasers
- ear buds or headphones for daily personal use
- soft tissues are always welcome and appreciated
*We will provide anything else that is needed!!
•Plastic two pocket folders for homework
•A pencil box to keep items organized
•Trapper Keepers and large binders are discouraged