WELCOME TO THE SOUTHERN LEHIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT!
Registration for 2018-2019 school year is now open
Southern Lehigh utilizes a central registration process for all students entering the district. Registration hours are Monday through Thursday from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM at the Southern Lehigh Administration Building located at 5775 Main Street, Center Valley, PA. For additional information, please contact the Central Office at 610-282-3121.
All completed registration forms, the student’s birth certificate, immunization records, dentist/physician forms, and proof of residency must be provided at the time of registration and prior to attending school. We are pleased to welcome you to the Southern Lehigh community and look forward to working with your family.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR 2018-19 ANNOUNCEMENT: CLICK HERE!
TO SCHEDULE A TOUR AT THE HIGH SCHOOL: CLICK HERE!
Southern Lehigh School District Forms
Please complete all of the forms from the SLSD Registration Packet (found at the bottom of this page) before you arrive.
If you do not have access to a computer and/or printer, a registration packet will be provided.
STUDENT REGISTRATION CHECKLIST
Please bring the following documentation with you.
1. State Birth Certificate
2. Current Immunization Records
3. Proof of Residency (i.e. utility bill with your current name and address)
OR a Lease or House Contract
4. IEP (if child needs special services)
5. Custody Agreement (if applicable)
6. Registration Form
7. Release of Information Form
8. New Entrant Health Form
9. Affirmation of Prior Discipline Record
10. Home Language Survey
11. Transportation Form
13. Private Physician Report (required for students in grades K, 6, 11, and out of state transfers)
14. Kindergarten Questionnaire (required for students entering kindergarten only)
Southern Lehigh New Entrant Board Policies
Information for Parents from SLSD Technology Office
Information on CHIP