Important Call Delivery Notes
Important Call Delivery Notes:
1. When a call comes from the school (or district), the message recipient’s caller ID will display the school (or district’s) phone number.
2. When listening to a message, please be aware that background noise will cause the system to “stop and start.” It is carefully calibrated to determine whether a person or an answering machine/voicemail has been reached, and background noise may affect the delivery. If possible, move to a quiet area, or press the “mute” button on your phone.
3. If you missed any part of a message, please stay on the line and press the “*” (star) key on your phone to hear the entire message again.
4. Regular messages will be sent to the primary phone number and up to two e-mail addresses. In the event of a serious emergency, the system can call up to six phone numbers along with the two e-mail addresses.
5. If you ever need to change any of your contact information, please inform your child's school or access the Parent Portal.
6. If you prefer to "opt- out" of receiving these school messages, please contact your school.
Also, please be assured that all personal information will be maintained in the strictest confidence. Information will be used ONLY to communicate important School District information.