Delventhal Law Scholarship
- This scholarship is judged & awarded primarily on merit & need.
- Completed application must be submitted online by April 15, 2021. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applicant must plan to attend college by fall semester 2021.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached for application for consideration.
- Applicant must submit an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
- This scholarship is a one-time award worth $1,000 to be awarded the fall semester of 2021.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- Applicant will be required to demonstrate both their merit and their need for this scholarship