PSAT 10 Registration
The PSAT 10 (for 10th graders only) will be offered at Southern Lehigh High School on Thursday, March 5, 2020 beginning at 7:45am.
The cost of the exam is $20 and all payments must be completed on-line.
Students can register on-line using RegiSmart.
Registration Window: January 13, 2020 - January 29, 2020
Payment Due Date: February 17, 2020
Last Day to Receive Full Refund: February 17, 2020
Last Day to Cancel an Exam: February 18, 2020
The PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10 are the same test, offered at different times of year.
- They are both great practice for the SAT because they test the same skills and knowledge as the SAT—in a way that makes sense for your grade level.
- They both provide score reports you can use to personalize your Khan Academy® SAT practice.
- These score reports also list which AP courses you should check out.
Students will also have the opportunity to take the PSAT/NMSQT on October 14, 2020. Registration will begin in September.
SLHS Guidance Department
PSAT Score Information
Paper score reports & PSAT test booklets were returned to students the week of 1/13/20. Students are now encouraged to do the following:
- Create a College Board account atwww.collegeboard.org
- Access PSAT scores online at: https://studentscores.collegeboard.org
- Link your College Board account with Khan Academy for free personalized SAT practice
- Juniors should plan to take the SAT in the Spring and Sophomores should plan to take the PSAT in their 11th grade year.
- *Test date information can be found on our SAT/ACT Test Dates page.