Athletic Hall Of Fame Nomination Form
The Southern Lehigh Athletic Hall of Fame was created to recognize individuals who excelled at their respective positions within the Southern Lehigh Athletic community during their time spent with Southern Lehigh. If there are any individuals that you feel should be recognized in the Southern Lehigh Hall of Fame AND meet the criteria below you may nominate that individual by clicking on the link and filling out the nomination form below.
1. CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
- Anyone involved in the athletic program at Southern Lehigh High School (Athlete, Coach, Administrator, Support Staff, Special Fan etc.) is eligible.
- A five (5) year waiting period following the graduation from Southern Lehigh High School (Special circumstances may be considered.)
- A two (2) year waiting period following the retirement of an Administrator, Coach, Support Staff. (Special circumstances may be considered)
2. CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- An outstanding athletic career at Southern Lehigh.
- Outstanding service and support to the Athletic Department.
- Additional consideration given to:
- College, amateur, and professional careers of student-athletes
- Longevity and achievement of coaches, administrators, etc.
- Maintenance of a record of solid citizenship.
- An affirmative vote by four (4) members of the selection committee.