Thank you for your interest in the Southern Lehigh School District! The district uses Frontline Education's online Applicant Tracking System. Applicants are invited to apply electronically to open positions. Paper applications will not be considered. When a complete application is submitted, a confirmation will be sent to the email address provided. If an applicant is selected for an interview, the applicant will be contacted.
To apply to a position within the Southern Lehigh School District, please click on the Job Postings link. This will bring you to the District's recruiting & hiring system homepage. You will see job vacancies to the left. If you are a new Frontline Applitrak user, you will be prompted to create an account before beginning the online application process. If you have completed an application with another organization that uses the Frontline Applicant Tracking System, you may import most of your data to Southern Lehigh School District.
From the District's Applitrak Homepage:
- Click the Login to apply or create an account.
- After you submit your first application, your information is saved to your Profile. Applitrak will then make applying for jobs more efficient by automatically populating many sections of future applications.
- Please be prepared to upload necessary documents with your application. The following background checks will be required:
- PA Child Abuse History Certification
- PA State Police Criminal History Record Check
- FBI Fingerprint or a copy of the fingerprint receipt showing a UZ#
- All background checks must be for the purposes of "Employment". For more information on how to apply for background checks, please see or click the Employment Clearances link.
- Additional documents: Applitrack will store uploaded documents in your profile. These documents can be attached to subsequent applications.
- Cover/Letter of Interest
- Letters of Recommendation
- Teaching Certificate or Professional Licensure
- College Transcripts
- Proof of Tenure
- Certificate of Induction Completion
- Applications will be screened and job candidates selected to participate in the interview process. The appropriate hiring manager, school principal or department director will contact candidates for interview.
- Please be advised that SLSD reserves the right to close a job posting at any time or as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.