How to Request Use of SLSD Trademarked Logos
The Southern Lehigh School District is excited to share its new trademarked logos and stylized lettering with our community partners!
In order to use the trademarked images, the following guidelines must be followed:
- Trademarked images or logos should maintain the provided aspects and not be stretched or cropped.
- Approved colors, styles, sizes and lettering must not be altered.
- Use of the images must be for the benefit of our students, booster clubs, or district associated organizations or groups. No commercial use is permitted without the specific approval and consent of the superintendent and/or business administrator.
To request the use of a Southern Lehigh School District trademarked logo, complete the request form found by clicking here.
On the form, you will be required to provide:
- Name of the organization requesting use
- Contact information for responsible party
- Selection of trademarked image (shown to the right)
- Student/school group benfitting from use of image
- Vendor used to produce merchandis with contact information
- Type of image required (JPG, PNG, AI, EPS)
- SLSD Department to whcih request should be forwarded (Athletics, High School, Middle School, Intermediate School, Liberty Bell, Hopewell)
Please allow a minimum of five (5) working days to process your request.
Thank you for your cooperation and support in showing the world that we are #SLSDPROUD and #SPARTANSTRONG with our new logos.
MASCOT with SPARTANS SOUTHERN LEHIGH
SPARTANS SOUTHERN LEHIGH