WELCOME TO THE SOUTHERN LEHIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT!
Southern Lehigh utilizes a central registration process for all students entering the district. All registrations will be by appointment only. Please contact the Central Office at 610-282-3121 to schedule an appointment.
All completed registration forms, the student’s birth certificate, immunization records, dentist/physician forms, and proof of residency must be provided at the time of registration and prior to attending school.
We are pleased to welcome you to the Southern Lehigh community and look forward to working with your family.
TO SCHEDULE A TOUR AT THE HIGH SCHOOL: CLICK HERE!
Please complete all of the forms from the SLSD Registration Packet before you arrive.
If you do not have access to a computer and/or printer, a registration packet will be provided.
STUDENT REGISTRATION CHECKLIST
Please bring the following documentation with you.
1. State Birth Certificate
2. Current Immunization Records
3. Proof of Residency (i.e. utility bill with your current name and address)
OR a Lease or House Contract
4. IEP (if child needs special services)
5. Custody Agreement (if applicable)
6. Registration Form
7. Release of Information Form
8. New Entrant Health Form
9. Affirmation of Prior Discipline Record
10. Home Language Survey
11. Transportation Form
13. Private Physician Report (required for students in grades K, 6, 11, and out of state transfers)
14. Kindergarten Questionnaire (required for students entering kindergarten only)
Southern Lehigh New Entrant Board Policies
Information for Parents from SLSD Technology Office
Information on CHIP