FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Field trip volunteers:INTERESTED VOLUNTEERS MUST HAVE THEIR CLEARANCES AND SEND ME AN EMAIL TO ADD YOU TO THE LIST. LAST YEAR THERE WERE FIVE CHAPERONES. IF MORE THAN FIVE ARE INTERESTED, I WILL PICK NAMES OUT OF A HAT.Field Trip Volunteer (PA STATE POLICE CRIMINAL HISTORY REQUIRED and Act 24 Arrest/Conviction Form) This volunteer provides direct service to the students or can reasonably be expected to supervise students on an off-site field trip.Click here if you need your clearances.
Volunteers who are continuously approved would not need to have their clearances renewed again unless there is a break in service. They need to volunteer at least one time per school year in order to be considered in continuous service.
Each school office and the Human Resources department must maintain a file of all volunteers and their clearances.
5TH GRADE ADVENTURE AQUARIUM FIELD TRIP - MAY 1, 2015.
**MONEY DUE JANUARY 21, 2015 TO RESERVE THE DATE**THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
- Students logins for spartan docs:User: sn(year they graduate).lastnamefirstinitialexample: firstname.lastname@example.orgPassword: slsd(student id #) example: slsd17634
- PLEASE label ALL personal items in permanent marker with the student's name. It avoids disagreements and hurt feelings.
- There is homework Monday through Friday unless told otherwise.
- Homework is posted on the Homework Calendar daily along with classroom events, school events, deadlines, etc.
- Students will be expected to view the next day's Math lesson on the Pearson website every day.
- Students may not use the classroom telephone to call home.
- If an item is forgotten at home, parents may leave them in the office for the student.
- If there is a change in the student's transportation for the day, the parent may contact the school before 3:00 p.m.
- Please send cafeteria payments in an envelope labeled with the student's name, identification number, homeroom 106.
- Class Rules:
- Listen and follow directions.
- Raise your hand and use the appropriate hand signals to speak or leave your seat.
- Do not touch anyone or their property.
- Respect your classmates and adults.
- Consequences for breaking rules:
- 1st time a rule is broken - Reminder
- 2nd time a rule is broken - Move temporarily to another area of the room to continue working
- 3rd time a rule is broken - Letter home