COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Outlined below are regional providers where interested persons can obtain additional information about COVID-19 vaccines and schedule an appointment.
- St. Luke's University Health Network COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduler
- Lehigh Valley Health Network COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduler
- CVS COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduler
- Walgreens COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduler
- Rite Aid COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduler
- Giant COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduler
- Wegmans COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduler
- Weis COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduler
The Southern Lehigh School District is proud to partner with the Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) to hold a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic for anyone 5 years of age and older at Southern Lehigh High School on Friday, February 18th. The vaccination clinic will be held in the cafeteria, signs will be posted at the appropriate entrance.
Date: February 18th, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Location: Southern Lehigh High School, Cafeteria
* Please note: all children under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian to receive the vaccination. Those looking to receive a 2nd dose or booster dose should bring proof of their prior vaccination.
The Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J vaccine will be available and is free of charge. This vaccination clinic will be able to provide 1st, 2nd and booster doses.
Pre-registration is required to secure your vaccine. Registration can be done by using the links below.
Individuals are encouraged to bring the completed Lehigh Valley Health Network Consent for Vaccination and Review the Emergency Use Authorization Form with them to the vaccination appointment.
Printed copies will be available on site.