P-EBT Cards were sent out to the families of students who qualified for free or reduced price meals. Any questions regarding the cards should be directed to the appropriate department listed below. You can also obtain information at the provided links.
- All parent or guardian inquiries should be directed to the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) Customer Service Line (484-363-2137); or the web form available at https://forms.juvare.com/forms/eb604f74-e01c-463e-82ea-04c416a5c9c5. PDE does not have access to P-EBT information and cannot provide assistance or guidance.
- The first issuance of P-EBT benefits for the 2020-21 school year was completed at the end of July 2021, except for students that were newly eligible based on the second data submission for the 2020-21 school year - cards will be mailed to newly eligible students at the end of August/early September.
- Parents and guardians are encouraged to visit the DHS P-EBT website: https://www.dhs.pa.gov/coronavirus/Pages/P-EBT-Questions.aspx/. The DHS P-EBT website offers contact information, important dates, answers to frequently asked questions, etc.
- Important: inquires must be submitted via the Inquiry Form or Resource Line. Inquiries are responded to in the order in which they are received. Parents or guardians should not submit duplicate inquiries as it will delay the resolution process.
- Parents/guardians can check their P-EBT benefit amount online via: http://www.connectebt.com/.