How do educators check continuing education progress? Go to PERMS and enter your Professional Personnel ID (PPID).
    How do educators access records to determine current certificate status? Go to TIMS and enter your PPID.
    Read FAQs about Act 48 Continuing Professional Education Requirements: 
    Comments (-1)
  • ACT 48 of 1999 [Professional Staff]

  • ACT 45 of 2007 [Certificated Administrators]

  • Title 22, Chapter 14 [Paraprofessional Staff]

  • Extensions & Rollover Information